Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Day


Well, we are back from our trip to lovely Santa Cruz. It is always interesting to travel with family- let alone your husbands family. I will leave it at that for my own best interest.

I do love CA, even if it was rainy except for one day. The beach is a wonderful place to regroup and escape. I am a people watcher at heart and CA is the BEST place for watchin'! I love the atmosphere in Santa Cruz that anything goes- from men and women sporting Uggs in shorts to women walking near the beach in heels. The fact nobody bats an eye is a testiment to the wacky and fun nature of the area. If I could afford it, I would live there in an instant! The house we rented for the week was a nice vacation home but on a corner where the house could be demolished by a drunk driver. I guess it has been hit a couple times within the past 2 years. Yikes! It was up for sale and going for 1.2 million. Ummmmm...hello, would you buy a home on the verge of a drunk drivers Indy 500 track- I think not. Good luck to that real estate salesperson!

Sorry it has been awhile since I had updated this blog folks...lots of sales at craft shows before the holiday. It will slow down soon enough and I can get back to writing!

No comments: