Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another craft show down...


Well...another craft show down in the books! I had a 2 day stint at Pueblo West Craft Show this weekend. I had a nice time but sales were LAGGING. I know that the Jr. class was put in charge of advertising (hmmmmm...) and they kinda did a poor job. No notice in the paper prior to the Saturday show and then Sunday when it was in the paper...it posted the wrong times! AAAGGH! Every vendor was pretty frustrated.

It is days like this when your humility is tested. You cannot take to heart you do not have a lot of sales when NOBODY is there, right? I am getting good at practicing the old adage "Shake it off!" Oh well...it is all a learning lesson and you can't win 'em all!

Anybody else out there feeling me? Is it the economy or what?

No comments: