Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fall Happy Thoughts!




We are back from camping and man, is fall in the air! Don't you just love the smell of fireplaces in your neighborhood? Yum. It has put me in the spirit to unpack autumn decorations and put away the sunny summer stuff. Fall is my favorite season...with my fave holiday- Halloween.



Fall reminds me of being a kid and getting new school clothes, including nice wool tights. It reminds me of walking to school and looking at the changing leaves. The shorter days with earlier sunsets. The delicious candy corns and other goodies to eat! The pumpkin and squash recipies you pull out to use. I could go on and on...



Here is hoping that the rest of you start gettting into that fun fall spirit and really enjoy the changing of the season.

2 comments:

BeanPickleSprout said...

Fall is my favorite season of all! I love the smells, changing color, cool air and the baking!

KittenBritches said...

Nice to hear someone agrees- summer and spring are over-rated!!